The revamped website replaces the original design introduced in November 2009 and can be found at the same web address www.golfcomms.com.
GCI´s new online presence offers an array of enhanced features including a free downloadable marketing tips document and the opportunity for potential clients to sign up for a free PR and marketing review.
Posted on July 13, 2011 by admin@golfcomms
If you love the game of golf, you will know at least a little bit about its history. But maybe you would like to take it just a little bit further and try for yourself how golf was originally played. Well, I had the chance!
Kingarrock Golf Course lies within the grounds of the Hill of Tarvit Estate only ten miles from the famous Old Course at St Andrews where it all began. It is here in the middle of the stunning Scottish countryside that you have the opportunity to play a fantastic 9-hole golf course, use the original hickory clubs and learn about the fascinating history of this place.
Posted on July 12, 2011 by admin@golfcomms
• GCI’s targeted approach to PR is more cost-effective and more impactful than standard advertising
• for every hundred pounds spent on PR we will deliver more than ten times that amount in terms of media coverage
• we will meet your budget expectations – tell us how much you can spend and we will deliver the maximum return
• through our unrivalled contacts we will secure media coverage in leading golf publications around the world within a tight budget
• we go the extra mile in terms of advising, supporting and assisting clients beyond merely providing PR and marketing consultancy
• we will help you harness the full marketing potential of social media to engage with your customers and increase sales
• we pride ourselves on building relationships with clients and growing with them
• we are flexible, personal, quick, efficient, reliable and we deliver what we promise
• with experience of the public, private and media sectors in the golf industry we bring a unique perspective, knowledge and insight to our work with clients
• we are based at the heart of the industry near St Andrews, the Home of Golf
Posted on July 8, 2011 by admin@golfcomms